SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moody’s, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the Role:
The Enterprise Product Manager role at SecurityScorecard is centered around rapidly innovating and maturing our products with the core goal of driving rapid new customer acquisition. As a Enterprise PM at Scorecard, you’ll have the opportunity to effect change and help pioneer our growth go-to-market strategy in collaboration with our product, tech, ux, marketing, cs, and sales teams. You’ll be focused on expanding our SecurityScorecard customer ecosystem-- leading with your insights, based in quantitative results, A/B testing, qualitative research, and customer insights.
- Perform comprehensive product analytics covering the entire customer acquisition engine from lead generation through to monetization and retention.
- Regularly analyze the key Product Enterprise metrics of your product and optimize the Growth strategy accordingly-- PM will routinely be analyzing the target market, identifying and iterating on personas, and aligning them to the most efficient acquisition channels.
- Identify & execute on opportunities for innovation: form hypotheses, quickly spin up new experiments with clear KPIs, and move the needle until you’ve optimized growth metrics.
- Work closely across core business units to define growth experiments, deliver product features timely correlated to growth, and constantly iterate and repeat.
- Successful experience building B2B SaaS-based Enterprise products- Deeply understands B2B personas and can analytically break down and solve complex problems
- Extremely adept at running a series of short-term experiments to incrementally improve and increase efficiencies throughout the growth & conversion funnel.
- Highly scientific with an affinity for questioning assumptions and challenging the status quo unless there’s solid data to back it up.
- Extremely high business acumen-- for you it’s not enough to deliver a feature, you are highly invested in the growth it produces, the number of customers, the average sales price, the retention, the virality and you crave impacting the full end to end picture.
- Delightfully impatient-- high need to deliver iterative fast results instead of “big bang” releases.
- Experience successfully growing freemium and/or open source products a big plus
- Excellent communicator and collaborator-- easily expresses opinions backed by data and drives alignment across multiple stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of the marketing funnel, sales cycle, and product lifecycle, and have the knowledge and experience to define the metrics and criteria, track performance, and adjust plans as needed and in time
- Process driven and highly structured thinker
- Easily translates analysis and consumer insights into product recommendations & be able to distinguish between users and buyers and ensure delivering value through solutions to customer, channel, and partner personas
- Excellent collaboration skills partnering with others to define, measure and correlate usage, engagement, and growth parameters as well as protect revenue
- Personifies our company values (below)
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.