SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moody’s, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the Role:
Do you love being a customer-centric and data-driven Product Manager? Do you seek and drive excellence in yourself and others? As Product Manager, you will work closely with the Paid Platform Experience team, and the entire organization at SecurityScorecard to create delightful and essential applications for Enterprise users to monitor 3rd party risk and deliver results. You will be a key leader in our mission to help the world instantly and non-intrusively measure, collaborate and reduce the risk of any company in the world.
This role will report to our Head of Product and will be crucial to the development of SecurityScorecard’s platform and network effects capabilities. To be successful, you should be proactive and able to effectively engage cross-functionally. You should also be skilled at synthesizing many information streams into clear, effective, roadmaps and communications.
If you are a people-centric and customer-centric product leader who is excited by the intersection of Cyber Security, Data Science and Network Effects, this role might be for you!
- Manage resources, cross functional teams and personal performance to deliver strategic initiatives such as new product launches and revisions to pricing and packaging
- Communicate and use your vision to influence strategic priorities
- Drive market readiness for initiatives inside and outside of our business
- Be the voice of the customer to internally focused groups
- Constantly strive to improve our strategic connections with other functions and the way we work
- Contribute to the overall product vision and strategy
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, primarily in B2B SaaS startups
- Proven track record of successfully synthesizing external customer requests into an internal product road map with crystal clarity.
- Strong, well-rounded relationship builder
- Proven track record of successfully improving user experience
- Ability to work well with Revenue teams and present well to customers while simultaneously able to partner with engineering to deliver key value
- Good user intuition to make the right trade-offs in the product.
- Able to make tough decisions with impartial information under time constraints
- Ability to deliver with clarity keen insights into product pricing, customer segmentation, and customer needs.
- Desire to grow and work within a high performing and close knit team
- Experienced or have strong interest in Cyber Security
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.