SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies.
SecurityScorecard's SaaS-based platform enables enterprises to rate and understand the security risk of companies instantly, non-intrusively, and from an outside-in perspective. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time. Nearly 1,000 customers use our platform for self-monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row. Our investors include both Sequoia and Google Ventures. We are scaling quickly but are ever mindful of our people and products as we grow.
We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
As an Engineer on the Infrastructure Services team, you will help us build, improve, and maintain internal tools that are used to manage the SecurityScorecard SaaS products.
What you will do:
- Improve operational efficiency by creating automations to increase self-service capabilities and reduce manual interactions with the Infrastructure Services Team.
- Identify opportunities for automation or improvement of existing service processes.
- Design, build, and maintain systems and processes for internal use.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and improve internal services to maintain stability and optimal performance.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science, equivalent STEM field, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrable experience with any programming or scripting languages, such as Bash, Perl, Python, PHP or PowerShell.
- 2+ years of experience writing scripts to automate manual processes.
- An aptitude for solving problems through the use of technology.
- Passion towards identifying problems and quickly shifting to solutions.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with a remote and distributed team.
- Available to work in timezone UTC -3 to -8.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, stock options, unlimited PTO, 401K, Tuition Reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.