SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by hundreds of customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moody’s, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the Role
The Director of Customer Support will work closely with the VP of Solutions Engineering and the VP of Customer Success to execute on strategic projects related to customer enrichment programs, focused on growth of new business and customer retention. The role will focus on revenue-driving initiatives, evangelizing SecurityScorecard’s value proposition amongst new prospects and cultivating successful use cases with our existing customer base. The ability to understand the security market and partner with our customers on how to optimize the solution based on their needs is essential. Cross-functional stakeholders will include sales, product, engineering, marketing, and operations.
- Pre/Post Sale support for Inside Sales Organization
- Support for special projects within customer base
- Support for Critical Account Program, partnering with solutions engineering
- Lead and support additional solution development and enablement activities
- Serve as a trusted advisor internally and within the customer ecosystem
- Represent SecurityScorecard at conferences as security evangelist
- 7-10+ years experience successfully securing and supporting customers
- Subject matter expertise in Cybersecurity
- Demonstrated capability within technical disciplines such as solutions architecture and/or sales engineering
- Deep experience in developing business value for customers that results in inbedding securityscorecard in current workflows
- Solutions Focused
- Customer Centric
- One Scorecard
- Embody Security DNA