The SecurityScorecard ratings platform helps enterprises across the globe manage the cyber security posture of their vendors. Our SaaS products have created a new category of enterprise software and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row. Our investors include both Sequoia and Google Ventures. We are scaling quickly but are ever mindful of our people and products as we grow.
Atlas accelerates the cybersecurity questionnaire exchange process by enabling senders and receivers to easily manage, complete, and review questionnaires and evidence in one secure central repository. Atlas’ Smart Mapping Engine automatically aligns questionnaire responses with SecurityScorecard Ratings, giving organizations an instant 360° view of any vendor's cybersecurity risk and enabling them to validate the accuracy of responses.
As a Sr Back-end Engineer for Atlas, you will be working on delighting our customers with new features as well maintaining an exceptional customer experience by assuring Atlas scales as adoption for Atlas increases.
What you will do:
- You will own and evolve the Python back-end of our Atlas product
- You will be part of a small dynamic remote team
- You will help plan quarterly initiatives with your teammates
- You will deliver initiatives with high quality and predictability
Who you are:
- You have at least 5-7 years of experience with Service based Architectures
- You have extensive knowledge of Python and related technologies/frameworks (Flask, , etc)
- You have a good understanding of databases both SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL
- You have experience with developing and delivering REST-based APIs
- You have experience implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- You have experience with Agile methodologies and Jira
- ML experience is a plus
- You have a deep understanding of AWS, Cloud architecture and Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (we are a remote team after all)
SSC Perks & Benefits
- A full benefits package (health insurance, standard 401k plan, etc.)
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible dress code
- An annual $3,000 ongoing education stipend
- Stocked kitchen with snacks, coffee, beverages, and periodic lunches
- A beautiful Midtown Manhattan office
- Quarterly team outings (escape the room, restaurant week, and more)
- Renown speakers, lecturers, and domain-experts (such as Kim Scott & Allen Gannett)
SecurityScorecard values diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.