SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moody’s, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the Role
The Salesforce Developer will be a part of the Sales Operations team, reporting to the Senior Director of Sales Operations and Business Intelligence. In this role you will work on custom APEX and Visualforce solutions within Security Scorecard’s Salesforce.com instance and the broader ecosystem associated with it. With the support of internal customers and the broader Sales Operations team, you will translate technical projects into a project-driven approach for execution. This is a critical role in keeping our Go-To-Market operating smoothly and efficiently
This role will be based in our HQ in New York, NY.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Develop APEX and Visualforce solutions utilizing Salesforce.com best practices
- Advocate for performance and quality improvements across the sales tech stack
- Collaborate and communicate with technical resources across the company
- Propose and implement solutions for “technical debt” to keep the team running efficiently
- Participate and lead code reviews, user acceptance testing, and maintain documentation
- Triage and remediate bugs as they are presented
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com Developer, Business Systems Engineer, or Backend Engineer
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer 1 certification or pursuing
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Source Control, and Salesforce.com coding best practices
- Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with SaaS business model and working in an agile environment
- Experience with a CPQ, marketing automation, or data enrichment tools
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer 2, Architect or other advanced certifications
Skills & Traits
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how to effectively extract, transform and load data
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and visibility
- Experience owning and driving a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and across teams.
What to Expect in Our Interview Process
- Phone conversation with Talent Acquisition to learn more about your experience and career objectives
- Conversation with the hiring manager for deeper exploration of relevant skills and experience
- Practical skills assessment
- In person Interview with 3-4 team members, internal clients and leadership
SecurityScorecard values diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.