SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moody’s, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the Role:
The SecurityScorecard Product team develops software that gathers big data and enables enterprises to assess the cybersecurity risk of business opportunities. We are expanding the team to include a Senior Product Manager who will work closely with Data Science and Backend teams to drive the approach to solving the most critical technical challenges of our big data collection pipeline including, but not exclusive to, collecting and inferring ownership information of Internet assets such as IP addresses and domain names, optimizing and automating workflows related to our Scoring algorithm, and driving intelligence research as it pertains to potential cybersecurity trends and threats.
To be successful, you should be highly technical and able to effectively engage cross-functionally. You should also be skilled at synthesizing many information streams into clear, effective, roadmaps and communications.
If you are an analytical and experienced product manager who is excited by the intersection of Cyber Security and Data Science, this role might be for you!
- Research and empathize with different customer types to translate their feedback into high-value features
- Work with Data Science and technical teams to guide the approach of navigating Attribution and Scoring teams to ensure quality workflows in alignment to business OKRs
- Ensure requirements are fully understood by tech teams and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Equip Product Marketing and Revenue teams with collateral around how to communicate product launches to prospective customers, even communicating this in-person or on sales calls as needed
- Build go-to-market plans, including customer and industry focus, sales strategy, pricing, and success metrics
- Be the voice of the customer to internally focused groups
- Contribute to the overall product vision and strategy
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of technical PM experience; can include product management, technical project management
- Understanding of and strong interest in B2B software products and services
- Ability to work well with agile squads: including engineers, architects, UX, and QA
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and translate the customer / business value
- Strong understanding of internet architecture and assets
- Good understanding of data science concepts
- Experience or strong interest in Cyber Security
We value experience in the networking and anti Internet-abuse communities. This position will be in our HQ in New York City, or remote in North America.
SecurityScorecard values diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.