At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, and insights. We’ve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, and Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, and we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working and having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals and as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, and operate as One Team. We are Resilient and Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
- Responsible for recruiting, on boarding and enabling value added resellers,
- Primary goal is to drive NET new enterprise opportunities to SecurityScorecard through value added resellers.
- Drive partner enablement programs and insure partners are meeting minimum program requirements.
- Drive regular business reviews with partners which include marketing and demand generation programs.
- Work with SecurityScorecard Partner Marketing Manager to drive co-marketing events with the sole purposes of driving NET new deal registrations.
- Significant channel account manager experience
- Has to have been a technology sales representative (3 years minimum).
- InfoSec experience required.
- Deep and wide rolodex within the InfoSec value added reseller community.
- Exceptionally strong presentation and communication skills.
- Minimum Bachelors degree.
- Proven track record of achievement above plan.