About the Talent Community
SecurityScorecard invites you to join our Field Sales Director Talent Community by sharing your resume or LinkedIn profile with us. We will connect if a role opens that matches your experience and skills, and if we host any networking or special events that align with your interest in sales and business development.
About Field Sales
Field Sales Directors are responsible for prospecting and engaging with senior decision makers in Information Security & Risk teams within large enterprise organizations. As a Field Sales Director you would call on accounts at senior levels, have excellent personal relationships in Security & Risk functions, and engage collaboratively with our prospects and customers to present the value of the SecurityScorecard solution.
If you have sold large-ticket enterprise security or risk software, we'd find your experience valuable. Previous SaaS experience is also a plus. This position is an opportunity for you to join a growing team and help expand our business and customer footprint.
- Manage sales strategy and territory plan for penetrating and closing net new opportunities in large enterprise accounts
- Build and maintain strong ties with up, down and across target organizations
- Develop, initiate and execute sales plan for individual target accounts
- Provide weekly opportunity status updates and accurate forecast to management
- Consistently exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Partner closely with Channel partners and Channel Account Managers to drive net pipeline growth and accelerate deal velocity
Apply if the following sounds mostly like you!
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise software sales with a focus on hunter roles and new customer acquisition & pipeline growth
- 5+ years of experience working in the cyber security sales space
- Outstanding track record of success managing enterprise accounts and opportunities to closure, consistent over-attainment of quotas >$1M annual revenue
- Strong network of established relationships with key industry contacts in the assigned territory
- Extremely organized, effective oral & written communicator
- Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team
- SaaS experience a plus
- Demonstrated technical aptitude in cybersecurity
- Previous success in early stage company growing a territory and exceeding sales goals
At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, and insights. We’ve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, and Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, and we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working and having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals and as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, and operate as One Team. We are Resilient and Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we'd love to hear from you!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.