About the Talent Community
SecurityScorecard invites you to join our Inside Sales Talent Community by sharing your resume or LinkedIn profile with us. We will connect if a role opens that matches your experience and skills, and if we host any networking or special events that align with your interest in sales and business development.
About Inside Sales
The Inside Sales team is charged with leading communication of the SecurityScorecard platform’s value proposition to Information Security and Risk decision makers at prospective client organizations.
Success as an Inside Sales Account Manager requires an understanding of the challenges faced by security leaders and fluency with the security vocabulary of subject matter experts. Experience addressing client solutions through the sale of security products to mid sized enterprise organizations along with tenacity, inherent drive align well with the potential to make an impact on our team.
The Inside Sales team is a dynamic, high volume, and high caliber team under the direction of our Director of Inside Sales. In addition to the opportunities associated with securing new business, Inside Sales Managers will enjoy the benefits of SecurityScorecard’s dedication to employee success through coaching, skills expansion and continuous learning.
- Lead meetings and product demos with influencers and decision makers
- Identify need and take a consultative approach to introducing our software as a solution
- Navigate and drive the evaluation process and full sales cycle through to a closed deal
- Iterate on the best, most effective ways to present our product and communicate its value proposition
- 2+ years of experience as a quota carrying inside sales representative
- Experience selling security related solutions
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage potential clients in active conversation about security solutions, leading and persuading towards deal close
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated, hands-on with a strong work ethic
- Ability to take direction and to be coached and mentored, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Salesforce.com experience desirable
- Excellent listener, desire to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
- The desire to work and succeed in a high volume prospecting and sales operation
At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, and insights. We’ve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, and Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, and we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working and having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals and as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, and operate as One Team. We are Resilient and Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we'd love to hear from you!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.