SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by hundreds of customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moody’s, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
As individuals and as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, and operate as One Team. We are Resilient and Embody #SecurityDNA, practicing what we preach. If you share these values, we'd love to hear from you.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all relevant client and sales pipeline data, manage all administrative functions such as user accounts, profiles, roles, reports, dashboards, workflows, automations, custom fields, objects, page layouts, records management, and validation rules.
- Own the updating and maintaining of our Salesforce CRM; this includes workflows and Ad-hoc functionality as needed.
- Own and manage partner databases and contracts aligned with partner sales and marketing teams in our PRM and CRM solutions
- Own the updating and maintaining of the PRM platform workflows and its integration with Salesforce and any other required systems.
- Assist in defining, updating and maintaining all channel and alliance sales and marketing operations including processes/policies/procedures in support of sales and marketing leadership, channel marketing, and partners.
- Partner with Finance, IT, Marketing and Sales to deliver and build reporting and dashboards that will drive all sales initiatives and impact decisions.
- Develop and manage business rules and operational processes relating to partners and sales teams for channels and alliances
- Ensure policies are well documented and adhered to for partner quoting, opportunity registration, lead/opportunity assignment, incentives and promotions, and other partner related rules
- Work with sales, account management, support and channel marketing to drive partner success at scale.
- Manage relationships with external vendors for PRM, CRM and other resources in support of partner programs.
- Prioritize projects and resources, balance business needs with technical constraints working across the organization.
- Provide reporting and metrics for internal stakeholders on partner activities as needed by finance, sales, marketing, product management and leadership
- Collaborate with Marketing, Channels and Sales (Business Development, Inside Sales and Field Sales) to ensure proper lead management processes, metrics, and policies are in place
- Previous experience as a Certified Salesforce Administrator is a must.
- Experience in developing (not just defining the requirements, but coding the implementation) of robust dashboards within Salesforce.
- At least 3-5 years of project and program management experience managing Salesforce integrations, ideally with PRM platforms
- Experience working with customer relationship management (CRM) and partner relationship management (PRM) software
- Operations experience with product launch, channel marketing, sales, customer success, and/or customer facing experience.
- Experience leading projects for technical and non-technical members, including; engineering, product management, marketing, sales, finance, order management, support, etc.
- Bachelors in a business or technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment with minimal direction
- Effective data gathering and analysis skills, with the ability to use metrics to measure business health.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to navigate changing environments effectively; self-starter and independent thinker.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, with the ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications and instructions.
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.