At Security Compass Advisory, we are on a mission to create a world where businesses can safely embrace innovation. We provide critical cybersecurity consulting and advisory services to Fortune 500 companies, working collaboratively to strengthen an organizations’ security position. We specialize in offensive security, including three core services offerings: Penetration Testing, Cloud Security and Red Teaming.
As an Account Executive, you’ll focus on growing our Advisory business by successfully building awareness of our capabilities and selling our Advisory services to new clients. You’ll report to the Director of Sales and be a dedicated and integral part of our dynamic Advisory team, who take pride in the work they do and support each other along the way.
Location - Flexible for locations across North America
What you’ll do
- Meet challenging sales goals on a quarterly basis by developing, documenting, and executing a personal sales plan for your territory
- Build awareness of the firm’s Advisory capabilities and foster long-term, trusted relationships with a range of client and prospect decision-makers and influencers at various levels, through networking, regular meetings, and other touch points
- Maintain a high degree of market and competitive knowledge including evolving technology trends, and build go-to-market strategies that differentiate Security Compass’ Advisory services
- Manage and grow a sales pipeline for Advisory Services
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated track record of successfully selling cyber security services and consistently meeting or exceeding individual sales targets
- Experience in delivering cybersecurity professional services is highly valued
- Ability to use understanding of cybersecurity issues to relate our services to business benefits with the Chief Information Security Officer, the Chief Information Officer, General Counsel, Procurement, and other stakeholders in these organizations
- Able to progress sales cycles towards closure by learning about and understanding security initiatives, pain points, budgets for consulting services, and asking for the business
- Ability to both establish new client relationships independently
- Demonstrate highly developed interpersonal and excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills that resonate at all levels of an organization
- Ability to travel, when appropriate
Why Security Compass?
- Be innovative. We give dedicated time to focus on passion projects and encourage new ideas in all that we do. You’ll be able to propose R&D projects and be granted dedicated hours working to advance your project or a project proposed by a colleague.
- Grow your career. We make your growth and learning a priority by giving a dedicated training budget. You’ll work with a team of industry-leading professionals on emerging technologies and service offerings.
- Find balance. Team members can create a schedule that integrates their work with life in a way that makes sense for them including flexible schedules and hybrid remote work. We have unlimited Personal Time Off.
- Universal Acceptance. We are for unity, not uniformity. Diversity is our strength. We are intentional about creating an inclusive and equitable workplace where everyone feels like they belong.
- Make a difference. Our services accelerate our client’s adoption of technology while maintaining a security posture that meets the needs of their leadership, clients, employees, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- Have fun. We make connection in our teams a top line priority. We don’t take ourselves seriously.
- Have a voice. Our organizational structure and open communication programs create an environment where team members drive the company’s culture and decisions.
Click here to start imagining your future at Security Compass!
Security Compass is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require any accommodation, please inform email@example.com so that an inclusive and barrier free process can be provided to all applicants. All information provided will be addressed confidentially.