About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Quality Assurance Team Lead facilitates the development and delivery of the quality assurance programs for the Contact Center Group. He/she contributes to the process level training and development of qualified, experienced, and highly customer-oriented associates. Team Lead also works collaboratively with CCG management and other leaders to set standards and contribute to process improvement; ensuring that specific objectives of the team are met, while the customer experience consistently meets and exceeds expectations. Handles daily reviews for the high and medium risk transactions handled by the Contact Center Division covering customer experience, accuracy, and compliance. Review will be based on identified processes extracted from audit trail.
How you'll contribute
- Actively manage direct reports, including establishing KRA goals for the team, providing feedback, coaching them to improve service quality, increase productivity and to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Manage and monitor team productivity and schedule adherence to make sure the final productivity goals are met.
- Effectively communicate updates and developments with team members, trainers and management.
- Coaches Contact Center Specialists using the established quality performance metrics to ensure proper guidance and continuous improvement, if needed.
- Investigates employee-related complaints from clients through call, email, or social media in order to provide resolution for clients and appropriate associate coaching.
- Conduct call reviews or audits on client interactions across the various contact channels – Voice, Email, social media utilizing the Quality Standards form.
- Participate in Process calibrations and synergy activities to ensure alignment with the quality standards.
- Deliver the required number of audit samples per assigned population.
- Conduct supplemental audits for new hire staff (Nesting), Check the checker and Bottom quartile performers.
- Spearheads the development of the quality goals, procedures and standards that are coherent to the values of Security Bank
- Establish quality performance trends and common issue themes for reporting.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and coordinate with relevant functions to materialize initiatives that address the opportunities.
- Upon assignment, conduct investigation of client complaints via call listening and establishing case facts.
- Adhere to role-specific regulatory mandates and compliance requirements.
- Assist Team Leader in maintaining the quality database and completing the required reporting.
- Partner with Team Leaders in tracking calibration variance.
- Provides regular reporting on the overall quality performance to show high level view of the process and agent level performance in quality this allows the team to identify successes and main pain points for proper solution.
- Conduct coaching and mentoring to Contact Center Specialists to address process or handling-related issues and challenges.
- Mitigates Operational Risks by ensuring preventive restriction; and escalates risk exposures for the purpose of risk compliance, and/or possible process improvement.
- Handles Operational Risk Incident Escalation and Reporting based on the operational lapses identified in Day 2 reviews.
- Validates commendations filed by agents after receiving positive feedback via calls, emails, or social media interactions by evaluating the call, email, or social media interactions. The score of the evaluation should be 100% on all
- categories of our core values (People, Integrity, Empowerment, Innovation, Execution Excellence) and the agent must display the Better Banking customer service by doing more than BAU - resulting to a positive experience.
- Handles the extraction and allocation of routers for review and helps monitor and ensure timely completion.
- Conducts daily review of high and/or medium-risk transactions performed by the Contact Center Division based on identified processes extracted from audit trail using the established Day 2 Evaluation Form to effectively measure
- accuracy and compliance of the Contact Center Specialists.
- Sends compliance findings based on daily reviews via MS Outlook, and coordinates with the Contact Center Specialist, Subject Matter Expert (SME), and Team Leader to effectively address operational lapses.
- Acts as Day 2 Compliance Subject Matter Expert in handling queries / disputes.
Maintains Day 2 database using established MS Excel tool saved in CCG Sharepoint to ensure full visibility of the Compliance Findings to identified stakeholders.
Provides Day 2 Compliance Briefing during the onboarding of New Hires and sends Day 2 Compliance reminders to erring Contact Center Specialists and identified stakeholders for gap analysis and performance management.
Consolidates and analyzes Day 2 Compliance reviews to provide accurate representation of Day 2 findings and key insights to identified stakeholders through the Day 2 Compliance Report.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, and other similar field of study
- At least 1 to 4 years relevant experience in Banking/Finance, Commerce, Business Studies/Administration, Contact Centre / BPO
- Well adept with Products, Processes and Policies of the Business function
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Day 2 Compliance in the Contact Center environment
- Knowledgeable in Quality assessment and evaluation
- Good oral and written communications
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications
- Can recognize areas of opportunity and able to relay improvement solutions
- Documentation process
- Data Analysis
- Excel Reporting Skills
- Risk and Compliance
- Ability to assess associate knowledge of the process Ability to assess areas of associate development e.g. communication skills vs process
- Ability to identify potential areas of process improvement leading to improved process and customer experience.
- Ability to assist in the design and implementation of process improvement
- Prepares and implements audit plans to test processes in an effort to identify issues/gaps Regularly conducts calibration sessions within with TL’s and/or Process Owners to ensure consistency of approach and analysis.