About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Loans Booking Staff, you are responsible for managing the reconciliation of accounts within the scope of SB Finance in accordance with the policies and procedures, approved turn-around time, and service level agreement with other units. Performs effective monitoring and control procedures to detect and mitigate risks on the accounts/ transactions handled.
How you'll contribute
- Reconciles system, SBC Branches, and third-party SB Finance payment partners initiated posting in Bank Statement Accounts handled
- Identifies the nature of discrepancies and ensures the propriety of adjustment to be done in the books of SB Finance
- Observes strict maker-checker policy with all the reports and other tasks handled to ensure the accuracy of the reconciliation made
- Proposes ideas and discusses suggestions to continuously improve the process
- Identifies ways to improve processes to deliver services with streamlined resources
- It is accepted and understood that the employee may perform other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy / Accounting Technology / Management Accounting / Banking and Finance /Financial Management/ Commerce
- Fresh graduate or with less than 1-year experience
- Good analytical ability such as problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Requires minimum supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office