About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Product Manager - Liquidity you will undertake in the development, enhancement and administration of Cash Management Services products. You will manage assigned CMS products to ensure its contribution to the Current Account Saving Account (CASA) growth and provide customer stickiness to the Bank.
How you'll contribute
- Identifies and prioritizes the development of products by preparing the business requirement document to provide business solutions and generate incremental CASA ADB/Float ADB/Fee. Maintains and administers a portfolio of products by maintaining established monitoring system & feedback mechanisms to ensure product profitability.
- Identifies & drives business solutions for clients by preparing business models/applications or product bundling to attain the target CASA ADB/Float ADB/Fee. Defines the right product costing and pricing to customers using the updated product calculator to ensure product profitability.
- Documents all product features and processes in the product manual to ensure that these conform to the Bank’s operational and regulatory guidelines.
- Scans the market on a regular basis by updating product benchmarking to identify opportunities to improve and maintain competitiveness of product offering. Provides the Sales team with marketing strategies, tools, and market updates to better equip them in achieving the target CASA ADB/Float ADB/Fee.
- Serves as subject matter expert for several products of Transaction Banking, and is able to autonomously diagnose and address complex issues or identify new opportunities through client insights and/or internal stakeholder processes.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or any related course
- With at least 4 years of relevant work experience
- With Product or Project Management skills
- Preferably with knowledge in banking products, particularly Cash Management
- Good attention to details
- Analytical and critical thinker; data-driven and process-oriented