About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Strategy Officer, you will be responsible for supporting the Strategy Management Unit Head and Strategy & Analytics Department Head in the formulation, proposal, implementation, execution and monitoring of current and new strategies. He/She is expected to work closely with different cross functional unit to support the requirements of the strategy. The purpose of this role is to support the proper execution and compliance with developed strategies across the entire Division.
How you'll contribute
- Supports the actualization of strategies developed with the Unit Head/s and Department Head/s by coordinating with different business units (Dialer, Administration, System, Analytics, Call Center, etc.).
- Assist in running tests on strategies and modifications to the collections processes by using specific pilots and champion-challenger experiments, communicating with the Department Heads continuously.
- Design communication templates (SMS, email, Voiceblast, letters, etc.) and call scripts that are tailored to each stage of delinquency, to maximize the response rates and collections efficiency of each tool, and the efficiency of their use combined.
- Assist in the formulation and updates of procedures and best practices for all collections processes and strategies, in order to ensure intended actions are performed accordingly.
- Supports the monitoring and analysis of results for each communication tool used, and adjust strategies accordingly, based on their performance.
- Monitor and reach the yearly and monthly KPIs (Flow rate (all Buckets), Number of pilots and/or champions-challengers program, Collections effectiveness).
- Monitor and provide suggestions for enhancement of account endorsement rules (skip tracing, legal endorsement, etc.) that will increase profitability.
- Analyze provided operative, productivity and efficiency reports and evaluate results to draw conclusions for strategic decision-making.
- Supports the production of analysis, data visualizations and reports to identify trends in each stage of collections, and for each communication tool, with the support of the Analytics Team.
- Assists in the review and update business impact analysis and Business Continuity Plan for the department.
- Report all analysis and findings on strategy and processes to the Strategy Management Unit Head and Strategy & Analytics Department Head in order to coordinate possible strategy modifications and action plans.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's / College Degree open to any courses
- With at least 1-4 years of experience open in any field/industry
- Preferably with background in Business Analytics
- Amenable to work in Keyland Arnaiz / Alabang