About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Account Officer, you are responsible for managing and increasing the Corporate Salary Loan and Salary Advance (SALAD) account portfolio based on assigned target/volume and managing corporate clients and employee-borrowers for loan availments and after-sales requests. Also, you are in charge of further advance product information to internal and external clients, and to new or existing accounts.
How you'll contribute
- Increases / creates revenues and strategies respectively by consistently coordinating with accredited institutions to achieve and contribute to the team's target for the year.
- Monitors each account portfolio and to assess the company’s contribution to the utilization of the line facility.
- Maintains a healthy portfolio of clients/institutions using effective account management for business sustainability.
- Builds relationships with contact persons of accredited institutions through regular sales calls and implementation/roll-out of Corporate Salary Loan and Salary Advance ( SALAD) programs to develop client rapport and maintain the business.
- Conducts product orientation to eligible Corporate Salary Loan and Salary Advance ( SALAD) accredited institutions either through nesting activity, email blast, or poster information materials to encourage loan availments
- Requests credit line increase, lifting of the suspension, and other related matters by closely monitoring client accounts movement to ensure continuous loan availments.
- Submits, coordinates, and maintains records of resigned / deceased employee-borrowers of accredited institutions by providing a monitoring file to the Collections Team to increase collections of outstanding balances, and decrease past-due ratios.
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing the utilization rate of existing accredited companies based on business industry to maintain targets.
- Performs other tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Banking, Credit Card Companies, Leasing/Financing Institutions
- With knowledge in Sales-Corporate, Sales-Retail, Sales-Financial Services, Telemarketing
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Possesses good coordination and cultivates good interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills