About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Request Management Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and handling after-sales concerns to attend to customers' needs. You should be able to cope with various support functions like request handling, received via CRM, Email or Walk-in, in order to maintain good customer relationships by providing excellent service that will lead to customer loyalty.
How you'll contribute
- Facilitates client-initiated requests received via CRM, email, or face-to-face (walk-in) and coordinates them with various fulfillment units of the Bank to provide timely and accurate resolution to the client.
- Provides support and assistance to other units of the bank in addressing complaints by giving required information or data necessary to resolve complaints filed by the customer.
- Establish and maintain a monitoring system via available applications (i.e. Excel worksheet, web-based applications) to be able to track the status and progress of each case/concern and ensure on-time processing and resolution of requests.
What we’re looking for
- With 1-2 years of Relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Customer Service Related
- Knowledgeable of various consumer lending products and basic customer service.
- Good quantitative and analytical skills.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills