About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a TVR Assistant, you will be responsible for handling appraisal Systems monitoring, both Home Loans, BML, and Auto Loans: as the requestor of assignment to Appraisers. Ensures that all Title Verification requests have been entered in the LRA Kiosk System. Builds and maintains relationships with other business units and all stakeholders through proper account monitoring and supports the unit's goals on productivity and turn-around time.
How you'll contribute
- Assists in the preparation of MIS or monitoring of reports related to the status of accounts and individual productivity
- Ensures compliance with Credit Operations Manual in the performance of assigned tasks
- Ensures that all TVR requests have been entered into SBC LRA Kiosk System.
- Handles appraisal requests from Home Loans and BML using the Process maker and GDS Appraisal System in endorsing assignments to Appraisers to be able to properly monitor all requests for appraisal
- Handles appraisal requests from Auto Loan products including ROPA and car history verification using the Process Maker and GDS Appraisal System in endorsing assignments to Appraisers to be able to properly monitor all appraisal requests.
- Prepares print-outs of Certified Electronic copies of titles (as approved by LRA) and drafts reports for review by the team lead using the SBC LRA Kiosk System to be able to verify if the title is eligible as collateral.
- Conducts scanning and uploading of complete approved Title Verification Reports using the Process Maker to flow to the underwriters to be able to determine by other business units if the title presented is acceptable as collateral.
- Preparation of RREPI (Residential Real Estate Property Index) report and submission to BSP
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related course
- Must be a team player and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties.
- Appraisal and Title Verification Report knowledge
- Good oral and written communications skill needed and keen attention to details
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply