About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Campaign/Program Officer, you will be responsible for supporting the Segment Acquisition Manager for Wealth Programs in translating acquisition strategies into operational initiatives to grow the new-to-bank (NTB) Wealth segment. The role will handle the day-to-day management of these initiatives, including the end-to-end implementation of campaigns and programs from ideation to execution, project documentation, coordination with different support groups, and tracking & reporting The role requires project management skills as well as close and constant coordination with Analytics team and system support teams to be able to deliver and properly execute initiatives that are data-driven, customer-centric, risk-assessed, and within the defined time frames.
How you'll contribute
- Helps execute go-to-market strategies to push products, product bundles, and CVPs to New-To-Bank (NTB) Wealth clients.
- Helps maximize/stretch productivity of sales channels by creating and implementing sales and marketing support initiatives.
- Helps in the end-to-end management and implementation of test and regular acquisition campaigns including overall project management, securing program approvals, doing regular campaign monitoring and analysis, doing market scans, ensuring promo fulfillment, and conduct of post-program review, among others.
- Maps out and tracks all deliverables related to an initiative to ensure proper execution and timely implementation with minimal supervision.
- Identifies roadblocks and pain points within the project workflow and articulates and presents this to the different stakeholders.
- Helps propose solutions to these roadblocks and execute as needed.
- Handles admin tasks, as assigned.
What we’re looking for
- With at least 1 - 4 years of experience in Banking and Financial/ FinTech, Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Governance
- Bachelor's / College Degree open to any course
- Project management skills
- Analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively direct tasks, manage priorities, and navigate through timing/budget constraints of the projects