About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
Delivers and automates MIS and risk reports for Operations Division to support monitoring of acquisition, performance management of staff, and analysis. Understand the end-to-end processes in the acquisition and the associated performance indicators to monitor the efficiency, productivity, and quality of the operations.
Coordinates the activities required to meet the quality standards set within the SBF Operations. Ensures that quality is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements.
How you'll contribute
- Prepares an integrated database from the various data sources of the company using spreadsheets and data programming tools to extract relevant and useful information
- Validates and finalizes data of all accounts booked daily and Loans Portfolio monthly.
- Prepares and maintains SL reports related to AIR ECQ, AP Client’s Overpayment, AP Agency Fee, AP Prepaid Interest, CIB PESO – ADA (Nostro 003), CIB-Savings (Nostro 001), AP- DST, AP Settlement, Amortization of Dealer’s Incentives including report monitoring, Other Deferred Charges (ODC) and Written-off portfolio, vintage accounts and recoveries including validation of Written-off Memo from Collections Division.
- Ensures that all related GL accounts are tally with the system balance including Principal, AIR for all products such as PL, C4C, 2W and 2-in-1.
- Ensures all transactions are accounted daily and included the necessary SL report.
- Reports to Compliance team the repayments and disbursements for transactions more than Php 500K.
- Collaborates with various units through regular discussions to have a better understanding of the Operations reporting requirements
- Performs data analysis of generated reports on periodic basis
- Coordinates availability of data by following up with various data owners or processors via email or phone to be able to process data per schedule
- Generates accurate reports on a timely basis by following a structured process to ensure compliance with the approved SLA. This includes daily / weekly / monthly monitoring reports
- Prepares and manages periodic and ad hoc reports as needed
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure Operation Division functions are within the required quality, function, reliability and compliance
- Evaluates inconsistencies by breaking the data into its component parts to make sure figures being reported are comprehensible
- Communicates quality standards and parameters within the Operations Division
- Identifies and analyzes operational issues, recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues
- Maintains compliance with regulations, local and organizational laws, regulatory guidelines and policies
It is accepted and understood that the employee may perform other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Banking, or any related field
- At least 5 to 10 years relevant experience in Quality Management, Audit, Process Optimization, Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Requires minimum supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office