About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Agency Officer, you will be responsible for managing their assigned external Accredited Collection Agencies (ACA), which handle collections activities for POST-Write off accounts allocated to them by Security Bank. The purpose of this role is to endorse accounts to ACA according to the Endorsement Matrix, ensure ACA compliance with standards and procedures and ensure that the KPIs for each assigned ACA are met.
How you'll contribute
- Manage the endorsement of POST-Write off accounts to their assigned ACAs, ensuring compliance with the ACA Case Endorsement Matrix
- Propose opportunities to the ACA Management Unit Head to enhance/modify the ACA Case Endorsement Matrix to improve results related to KPIs
- Ensure Agency Admin Associates are preparing the Endorsement Lists for ACAs on time and accurately, downloading daily status reports and inputting ACA data into the database according to procedure and instruction
- Monitor ACA efforts in achieving targets for composite recovery rates, and other performance metrics, and propose methods to increase ACA performance related to these metrics to the ACA Management Unit Head
- Perform daily callouts to ACA owners, supervisors and collectors to review and assess their performance against targets in productivity, attendance and discipline
- Ensure ACAs submit their daily status reports with regards to collections efforts made for each account endorsed, as well as qualitative indicators according to designed template, coordinating with Agency Admin Associates
- Ensure ACA Admin Associates’ timely and proper documentation by uploading ACA collections activities to the collections system
- Conduct regular ACA visits and meetings once a week with ACA owners, supervisors and collectors to discuss concerns such as handling exceptions, accounts that did not meet guidelines, productivity attainment, etc
- Ensure that ACA Agents perform collections actions in compliance with SBC Accredited Collections Agency Policy and Memorandum of Agreement
- Generate reports reflecting ACA performance (recovery rates, cure rates, KPTP rates, penetration rates etc.) for business and operational review by the ACA Management Manager
- Issue written warning to ACA owner for every instance of a valid complaint and keep track of all issued warnings to each ACA
- Negotiate staff training on new systems, consumer credit and collection legalities, and customer care
- Escalate problematic accounts to ACA Management Manager as required by business circumstances
- Ensure ACA purging of data at the end of the account retention period and signing of Certification of Deletion and Destruction
- Report to the ACA Management Manager regularly regarding ACA performance (qualitative and quantitative), compliance with standards and possible strategies to improve the performance of the team with respect to established KPIs
- Issue Target Memo every month to supervised ACA, clearly outlining collections targets
- Review and approve requests for waivers and payment proposals based on existing guidelines
- Monitor Memorandum of Agreement between the Bank and the Agency for yearly renewal
- Monitor and reach the yearly and monthly KPI’s (Collected amount (target per agency), KRA of agency fulfillment (audit results based), Mystery shopper result (per agency), Number of complaints received from ACA)
- Provide accurate and timely billing and ensure that agency payout is completed (end-to-end) based on established billing procedures
- Process request for reversals, waiver, and changes in loan/card status
- Request balance clean-up of accounts whose outstanding balance are due to fees
What we’re looking for
- With at least 1 - 4 years of relevant experience
- With Bachelor's / College Degree in Bachelor degree in Business, Banking, Audit and Compliance or a related field
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of bank’s products and processes, BSP Circulars related to collections particularly Circular 857- Consumer Protection Frame work and industry practice in Complaints Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft office for Windows is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel
- Multitask Oriented organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work
- Excellent eye for details
- Strong time and people management skills
- Must have good critical thinking skills and exercise sound judgement