About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Credit Card Investigator, you are responsible for conducting credit investigation via telephone or field verification to determine their eligibility/qualification of the borrower according to set standards or credit parameters.
How you'll contribute
- Adheres to the following in the performance of the assigned tasks.
- Bank policies/procedures/standards
- Bank’s organizational thrusts
- Top management’s/ExCom/BOD directives
- Executes the Credit Operations Manual and Credit Investigation Operations Manual in the performance of assigned tasks such as but not limited to
- Employment/Business verification
- Applicant/Residence verification
- Trade checking
- Loan and deposit checking
- Ensures compliance to set standards/parameters in the performance of assigned tasks and that processes implemented conform with approved policy and program guidelines.
- Adheres to the Service Level Agreement and Turn-Around-Time in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Helps the CI Unit Head on credit items, non-credit related items, special assignments, as the need arises.
- Conducts and prepares meaningful and accurate investigation reports at the least cost and within the deadline to assist the lending officers in the credit evaluation process.
- Performs discreet and thorough investigation on the background, character and financial standing, records and habits of loan applicants or clients of the banks; renders a Credit Investigation Report to the management.
- Conducts and entertains inquiries and credit checking with other banks, financial institutions, branches and individuals.
- Verifies the registration of subject companies with government agencies concerned and obtains pertinent information as to their organization or existence, nature of business.
- Provides email support by sending and monitoring of employment and other relevant queries that may help in the credit evaluation process.
- Performs sorting/filtering and review of accounts endorsed to third party agencies.
- Ensures the integrity of report submitted by third party agencies and in-house field credit investigators.
- Perform other duties and functions that may be assigned.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's / College degree, preferably in Business courses.
- Keen to details.
- Good oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficient
- Flexible, innovative, and can easily establish good rapport
- Able to do multi- tasking
- Actively seeks new ways of working to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Practical work skills
- Field work skills
- Customer focus
- Time management