About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As the Tele-Collection Supervisor, manages a team of Collection Associates / Officers to achieve performance targets through coaching, training, and monitoring while in compliance with policies, procedures, code of conduct, and regulations.
How you'll contribute
Strategic Planning & Budgeting
• Manage the team performance (productivity and effectiveness) and actions in line with the collection strategy, policies, and procedures
• Supervise collectors to achieve collection targets (both individual and team targets)
• Monitor performance and trends
• Plan for appropriate headcount and capacity at all times
Policy & Procedures
• Ensure collectors comply with department and company policy, procedures, and code of conduct at all times
• Transfer knowledge about compliance policies to collectors
• Randomly check collector calls for compliance with policies and procedures
• Motivate, supervise and coach collectors on tasks
• Share and advise on problem-solving solutions
• Monitor and evaluate individual and team performance
• Host regular team meetings with collectors
• Host regular performance feedback meetings with individual collectors
• Meet with Line Manager to brainstorm and find the ways to improve performance
• Monitor collector performance and ensure that team can achieve target
• Provide daily collection forecasting in order to drive and propose appropriate action to achieve collection targets
• Resolve collector problems, including due to customer complaints
• Work with other units in the Company to resolve operational issues affecting collections
• Manage collection activity on the auto-dialer by running campaigns
• Design auto-dialer campaigns to improve collection productivity and effectiveness
What we’re looking for
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or any related field
- At least 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience not only as a tele-collector, but also managing a team of tele-collectors
- Experience collecting consumer loans (e.g. credit card, personal loan, motorcycle loan, and/or auto loan)
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs (EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT)
- Proficiency in Collection transactions and reports, such as flow, past due, and recovery rates
- Good people management skills
- Good oral & written communication
- Result-oriented and a team player
- Proactive and flexible to changes
- Values integrity at work
- Decision maker