About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Operations Specialist, you will act as universal operations support of the branches, and head office units but within the assigned unit.
Performs duties as Test Functional Analyst during the assignment and will work as Change Management Analyst during the implementation and roll-out of the MV Tellering in branches and head office units.
As Test Functional Analyst will be performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by Consolsys developers for MV Tellering and Lobby Management is fit for purpose. Review specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Follow the detailed, comprehensive & well-structured test cases and plans of TCoE. Prioritize, plan & coordinate testing activities. Execute test cases. Identify, record, document & track bugs. Communicate with, end-users, testers, software developers, & project managers.
As Change Management Analyst will be joining the Project Working Team of the Luminous Replacement Program (LRP) during the roll-out, training, and implementation of the new tellering and lobby management systems to branches and selected head office units.
How you'll contribute
- Conduct testing according to test procedures.
- Produce and maintain test documentation
- Create and execute test cases, test scripts, and scenarios in different levels (SIT, UAT, regression)
- Log and track defects. Analyze issues found during testing.
- Analyzing users' stories and/or use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Able to accept work-related assignments which will enhance knowledge in branch operations, transaction analysis, back office operations, administrative tasks, and others related to system testings in accordance with the Bank’s service standards and procedures.
Helps in the standardization of the Bank’s policies and procedures in accordance with the bank’s service standards and procedures.
Reports fraud or potential fraud verbally or in writing to the appropriate authority for immediate investigation and proper disposition.
- Comply with the risk and fraud policies of the bank, increase awareness playing with the bank’s internal controls to achieve zero financial loss or fraud
- Suggests identified process improvements and system enhancements on policies, procedures, and other branch practices through coordination with the concerned party to maximize efficiency but less cost
- Adapts Bank’s updates on policies and procedures related to operations by being actively informed about the changes in regulations, policies, and procedures to act accordingly to the set guidelines of the bank.
Performs other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time. Willing and open to accepting other job assignment/s (in the branch, head office operations, testing team) depending on strength exhibited.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Management
- With at least less than 1 year of experience
- Knowledge of Branch Operations as well as the Bank’s Policies and procedures, preferred.
- Good interpersonal and human relations skills; problems solving skills.
- Able to perform the assigned tasks effectively.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!