About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Head of Car for Cash is responsible for the portfolio growth and the profitability of the Car 4 Cash business which is a secured loan product. Responsible for the business strategy and direction that will drive overall growth and profitability of the C4C loans business. Responsible for developing new and improving existing channels that will make the business grow further in terms of volume and accounts. Responsible for expanding and growing the field sales network for C4C and developing or strengthening new and existing channels.
How you'll contribute
- Set and implement strategic business plans in accordance with the growth requirements and risk appetite of SB Finance.
- Responsible for creating new sales channels and expanding existing channels through tactical or strategic initiatives that will widen the market reach and create more avenues of business.
- Establish and manage the pricing strategy that will have a balanced effect on profitability, market competitiveness and partnerships.
Deal Management / Negotiation
- Recommend and/or endorse loans based on established guidelines and delegated authority.
- Lead the sales network of the Car for Cash business unit.
- Develop career path of the team members.
- Monitors productivity of the sales network.
Needs Analysis and Solution Matching
- Design, develop and manage sales and marketing programs in coordination with the Products and Programs Team to support customer acquisitions, promote the loan product and maintain customer and partner relationships with the different sales channels.
- Design and develop product variants in coordination with the Products and Programs team to better serve the needs of the target market.
Planning and Organizing
- Develop pricing delegation process among the hierarchy of sales officers.
- Develop accreditation process for onboarding of auto dealers and brokers.
- Design and implement a rollout plan that will ensure coverage of different auto dealerships offline and other possible channels online.
- Design and implement internal/external incentive schemes for the various sales and partners of the business.
- Work with the CBO to implement new initiative that will move the business forward.
- Institutionalize a sales management process that clearly maps the proper deployment of sales force through a standard sales approach.
- Performs other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Management, Industrial or Management Engineering, Business Studies/Administration
- Post-graduate Degree is desirable
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Sales Corporate, Sales-Retail, Sales-Financial Services or in Consumer Credit
- Preferably have experience working in Banking/Financial Services/ORCR Sangla Business/Auto Loans/2nd Hand Auto Loans
- Strong sales and business mindset
- Customer-oriented, driven and professional
- Good verbal & communication skills
- Good interpersonal & influencing skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of PC applications including, but not limited, to Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Works well in team environment with sound negotiation and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other leaders on sensitive and/or emotional factors