About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Associated Person, you will oversee and coordinate the implementation of the compliance system, and identify, monitor, and control compliance risks. You are also responsible for ensuring the maintenance of a system to supervise the activities of all persons employed by the broker-dealer directly and indirectly related to the conduct of its securities business.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree holder
- At least 5 years of experience in brokerage operations and/or compliance assurance/testing
- With a basic understanding of compliance/regulatory requirements, controls, and bank processes
- Can prepare assessment reports, presentations, and findings
- With strong communication and coordination skills, assertive, detail and results-oriented
- Must be a licensed Associated Person