About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As RTS Servicing Specialist, you will create reports for the RTS curing performance/curing rate. Helps in handling of curing efforts like SMS sending, emails and/or call-outs for Return-To-Sender (RTS) deliverables of Card Operations Division to increase successful delivery rate.
How you'll contribute
- Evaluates the redelivery dispositions sent to third party couriers based on the history and call-out results of the accounts to determine if it needs to be redelivered or not
- Generates SMS reports from the system to provide accurate and timely reports.
- Analyzes and creates router request based on the supporting documents on hand to assist cardholder in their requests.
- Analyzes and create reports based on the RTS curing performance and strategies.
- Escalates to Unit Head and other concerned unit/s any delays, system errors, or system downtime that may affect the RTS Management’s process by actively coordinating with concerned units to prepare respective unit/s in case of longer delays
- Accommodates inquiries and requests via phone or email by checking the team's shared folder to assist concerned unit/s on their requests.
- Ensures timely response to inquiries/requests received via email or phone to help other unit's in their inquiries.
- Sends service-related SMS to cardholders based on Business' needs and the procedure manual to ensure that cardholders are well-informed of any changes or announcements.
- Assists Card Operations Support Officer in coaching agents/telemarketers based on existing Bank guidelines to achieve high performance rate from the telemarketers/agents.
- Acts as the reliever for Card Operations Support Officer by learning his/her tasks to ensure that there will be no interruptions in case of leaves or absences.
- Recommends process improvements and innovations that can simplify the unit's procedures by reviewing the RTS Management’s process to help the Business achieve its goals.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Economics, or any related fields.
- With at least 1-2 years of experience
- Must have experience in Credit Card Operations
- Knowledgeable in MS Office
- Good communication and decision-making skills
- Able to communicate effectively; can easily adapt to different situations; keen to details
Fresh Graduates are Welcome to Apply!