About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Jr. Campaigns Analyst, you will be responsible for designing, management, and executing various campaigns to meet the business goals of a specific product within the bank. The position is expected to take end-to-end ownership, from program review, success metric identification, leads extraction, leads optimization, leads distribution to channels, campaign monitoring and post campaign analysis that have a direct impact on the bank's bottom line.
How you'll contribute
- Works with the Campaigns Analytics Department Head to continuously challenge and improve existing strategies, and ideate new strategies to grow new business and portfolio of retail business.
- Assess and review feasibility of all analytical initiatives/test and production campaigns endorsed to the department and ensure implementation as per SLA.
- Works with the Campaigns Analytics Head and business team in initiating and/or supporting campaigns from ideation, success metric identification, benchmarking, monitoring to post campaign analysis and providing improvements and recommendation to make the campaigns better.
- Liaises with various business and technical teams to implement strategies and/or initiated campaigns.
- Sees how recommended strategies may impact bank wide performance.
- Perform ad-hoc campaign analysis for Retail Business Team
What we’re looking for
- With at least 5-10 years of experience in Banking and Financial, Actuarial/Statistics/Data Science
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics/Mathematics
- Working knowledge on data analytics tools such as SAS, R and Python
- Deep Understanding of consumer non-lending business
- Skilled in data-driven analysis with an emphasis on Retail
- With strong analytics skills with focus on pragmatism
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to deliver results across multiple projects in parallel
- Self-initiated learner with strong intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Strong Communication and Persuasive Skills