About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Solutions Architect you are responsible for evaluating, developing, and implementing systems architecture that will meet business needs. He / She will be responsible in requirements gathering and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place and identify areas that needs improvement and overseeing development teams. Provides regular update to Enterprise Architect Head on any developments in systems architecture projects. Solution Architect should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. Must be good in articulating the solution including complex problems.
How you'll contribute
- Build (Designing, modifying, and testing) technical architecture; this includes infrastructure, data, and software architecture.
- Assess the systems architecture currently in place and work with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it. Resolve technical problems as they arise
- Develop an understanding of IT infrastructure while actively searching for improvement areas
- Develop and generate an understanding of technical information and flow.
- Provides supervision and guidance to IT teams including infra and development teams.
- Continuous research on current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed.
- Inform various stakeholders about any issues with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Provides updates to stakeholders on product development processes, cost and budget.
- Analyzing, planning, and defining data architecture framework, including security, reference data, metadata, and master data
- Researching data acquisition opportunities. Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to retrieve data.
- Analyzing, planning, and defining software architecture framework and knowledge in coding languages and software languages.
What we’re looking for
- Graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other related courses.
- Certification in relevant IT/PM, AWS Solutions Architect, Open Group Architect, IT Architect Professional will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in Software Engineering and Architecture design. Understanding of and ability to integrate all systems including operating systems, Banking applications, network, and databases.
- Must possess leadership skills, communications skills, and writing skills. Must be highly dedicated, motivated, pro-active, engaged, and with strong sense of ownership. Should be able to lead/facilitate discussion on banking-related applications and systems with the different Bank's Business/Operations groups