About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Documents Review Specialist you are responsible for the comprehensive review of documentary requirements for all SBF loan products.
How you'll contribute
- Ensures that all submitted documents for review and booking are complete, in order, and conform to the approved loan terms and conditions
- Monitors document deficiencies and facilitate follow-ups of outstanding document requirements regularly to support the processing of loan bookings
- Performs proper transmittal of credit folders to Securities and Management Unit for safekeeping of booked loan accounts
- Performs other related tasks which may be assigned
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Banking, or any related field
- Open for fresh graduates or with less than 1 year of experience in Banking, Credit Card Companies, Leasing/Financing Institutions
- Job Specialization in Banking and Financial, Clerical/Administrative
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Keen on details
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Able to deal with Sales and Marketing Heads, Credit, Branches, Business Centers, internal and external reviewers
- Team player