About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Branch Auxillary Assistant, you will promptly and accurately execute proper procedures within the established turnaround time (TAT) in compliance with the service standards of the Bank. Confirm that customer & account maintenance requests received from CCG, branches and business units, affecting external customers, are:
- Properly reviewed as to completeness & accurateness of details.
- Acted accordingly within turnaround time (TAT), as assigned.
- Eyeball checked and reviewed to ascertain that correct client details and/or data encoded are accurate.
- Execute 99% error-free operational procedures
Act as a BackOffice support/fulfillment unit of CCG, branches and/or business units.
How you'll contribute
- Attend to and process requests of customers (internal and external) in the system within agreed TAT, such as, but not limited to, ATM card (new/replacement), PIN, Bank certification Issuance & Confirmation, Checkbook re-order, posting of issued British Bank Certification via BCVS, SBOL activation, SBOL Maintenance, Safety Deposit Box Maintenance, and Change of Profile Limit.
- Activate SBOL Enrolment, process SBOL maintenance, change of profile limit, SDB maintenance including checking on proper endorsement/approval and supporting documents.
- Request supervisor approval/endorsement via e-mail or in the system when required based on own unit’s approval limits and system security matrices.
- Initiate and participate in any projects/process improvements of the Unit and/or involving the Unit
- Attend to customer request for Bank Certification Issuance and ascertain that correct information, purpose, etc., include checking of supporting docs such as authorization letter if necessary and properly informed the necessary preferred branch to get the original copy of letter prior their releasing with client.
- Participate/cooperate in the projects of the unit and/or involving the unit to ensure timely completion of the set goals.
- Process SBOL Enrolment activation based on set parameters in verification & ensure sending of appropriate notification via email & SMS.
- Assist other unit if necessary to meet the acceptable TAT.
- Ensure compliance to all existing policies and regulations, both internal and external, to ensure error-free processing and prevent undue risks/potential losses.
- Identify control violations/exceptions on branch-issued bank certification/s, and warrant that these are reported, elevated, and acted accordingly on time
- Effectively elevate problems/customer complaints which may result to potential losses or lawsuits through immediate coordination with concerned units or regulatory agencies to protect the interest of the bank.
- Actively participates and complies with Risk Management activities/requirements such as BIA/BCP exercises and RCSA documentation.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's in any field of study
- Fresh graduate / less than 1 year of experience
- Can work with minimal supervision; keen to details
Fresh Graduates are Welcome to Apply!