About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Insurance Management Staff shall ensure proper and timely processing of the enrollment and renewal of insurance policy both life and non-life. He/she shall also monitor the payments of insurances as to its completeness and enforceability. Likewise, he/she shall strictly observe and adheres the existing policies and procedures of the SB Finance related to insurance management.
How you'll contribute
- Ensures correctness and timely remittance of payment with insurance companies.
- Monitors the Banks Commission given by the insurance companies which infuses income to the bank.
- Monitors the enrollment, renewal and claims of all accounts insured.
- Accommodates and monitors the insurance requirements as well as claim reports of loan borrowers including those enrolled under Philippine Guarantee Corporation (PGC), FWD, and other life and non-life insurance companies.
- Monitors data base for Request for Payments, Requested Insurance Policies for each Providers
- It is accepted and understood that the employee may perform other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
What we’re looking for
- With at least 5 of experience in Insurance Management. Preferably with strong background in insurance management, loans operations, people management, decision making, and stress management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Banking and Finance, Accounting or any related field
- Field of study in Banking regulations, Lending/ Leasing Operations, and other Financing processes
- Specializes in Banking, Credit Card Companies, Leasing/ Financing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable in Banking regulations, lending operations, and other Financing processes
- Possess administrative skills; keen on details, ability to spot process improvement
- Strong background in insurance business, problem-solving, decision making, and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good People management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization and external parties