About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Sales Associate position will jump-start your career in ultimately becoming a Business Manager that will bring the organization to greater heights by increasing its customer base and portfolio.
Graduates of the Sales Associate Training Program will become Junior Assistant Managers after six months.
This role will work best for you if you are always on the go doing fieldwork while enjoying the opportunity to meet new people. Reap the fruits of your hard work and be delighted by the Bank’s performance-based awards and incentives on top of your basic pay.
How you will contribute
- Generate individual and corporate leads through client mapping
- Acquire new clients and maintain the growth of newly solicited accounts
- Assist clients in the selection of products and services suitable to their needs
- Coordinate with the branch operations team for effective bank service delivery
What we’re looking for
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Preferably with at least 1 year sales experience
- Resourceful in getting new accounts and clients regardless of location
- High passion for sales and excellent the negotiation
- Focused, output-driven, and up for challenging sales goals/targets
- With excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Knowledge of Branch products, such as Current Accounts and Savings Accounts (CASA) or other products, is a plus.