About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Team Leader (Mortgage) position has very exciting and fulfilling functions where you get to be exposed to dealing with the different personalities of business partners and/or owners. When it comes to career growth, it is an opportunity to get valuable corporate experience while learning from seasoned veterans of a highly competitive field.
You will be responsible for selling Home/Mortgage Loans in his/her assigned geographical area by working with the SBC branches, real estate developers, and brokers.
- Generation of loan applications and bookings are expected based on the team's assigned target.
- The role of the team leader is critical in ensuring that the team's goal is achieved, this greatly contributes to the overall performance of the business unit.
- Approve/recommend accounts that need business approval.
- Assist branches, brokers, and developers with their technical queries and other concerns.
- Works on special projects, assigned by management.
- Meet pocket developers for accreditation and ensure minimum criteria are met.
- Responsible for meeting turn-ins and booking volume of the team by facilitating business development.
- Attends area meetings, brokers, and developers' events.
- Maintains good relationships with existing brokers and developers.
- Monitoring of production of Gold and Elite Brokers to hit their quarterly and annual budget.
- Handling elevated complaints.
- Signatory of LOG, take out reply letter, FWD assignment form, DOAR with SPA.
- Conducts weekly Sales meetings and weekly reviews of the following reports
- People management, training, mentoring, and coaching team members, implementing succession planning
- Monitoring of overall sales performance in terms of turn-ins and bookings to achieve the assigned target of the team
- Daily monitoring of teams' funnel and ensuring that agreed TAT is observed.
- Conducts client calls for big-ticket accounts or as deemed necessary in order to deliver the expectations of the
- Bachelor's / College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing
- 3 - 4 years of related experience
- Home loan product knowledge, leadership management, people development, presentation skills, interpersonal and communication skills, customer relations skills, selling and negotiation skills, sound decision-making, coaching and mentoring, loan portfolio management