About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Credit Decision Team Lead, you will effectively manage the operations of the Credit Decision Team. Oversees and takes responsibility for the overall performance of the team. Manages shift schedule of the Credit Officers to ensure business continuity and consistent service delivery. Devises plans in support of the company’s business goals and has direct control of its implementation. Directs and supports the overall activity/operations of the department within the limits of company guidelines and policies
How you'll contribute
- Reviews and assesses consumer loan applications
- Renders sound judgment and credit decisions on consumer loan applications
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures using the operations manual and underwriting guidelines to control risk
- Monitors daily productivity, service delivery, and quality of work to achieve the target
- Proactively identify, plan, and implement initiatives to achieve or improve productivity, service delivery, and quality of work
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Commerce, Finance / Accountancy / Banking
- At least 5 yrs relevant experience in Credit Underwriting from Banking, Lending Companies or Fintech
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Knowledge of credit process
- Leadership skills
- Underwriting Skills
- Time Management