About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Senior Relationship Manager, you will develop a client portfolio of accounts to deliver budgeted goals and targets thru cross-sell of bank products and new account onboarding. You will achieve revenue goals by approved account planning, account profitability, and risk management metrics.
How you'll contribute
- Prepares credit proposals alongside the Enterprise Risk Manager/Analyst and presents them to the Bank’s Credit Committee by orchestrating proper credit due diligence on the account. Presents a balanced view of risk to approving authority to address clients’ credit facility requirements.
- Collaborates and orchestrates deals or client transactions, internally and externally, to build a strong relationship resulting in booking new transactions with ease.
- Keeps updated with the credit policy and its revisions and enhancements by collaborating with Credit in updating and formulating new credit policies to ensure compliance with the Bank’s credit policies as well as all other governing policies for transactions that are processed and recommended.
- Oversees Jr. Relationship Managers by coaching and mentoring on account strategy and transaction handling in order to achieve the Team’s goals.
- Benchmarks and networks with other bank’s Account Officers by gathering vital information regarding accounts and industry practices to develop industry/sector knowledge and to be updated with banking practices
- Identifies, on-boards and develops new client relationships per defined target market by cross-selling appropriate bank products to grow the portfolio and achieve set budgets/goals in terms of Loans, deposits, Foreign Exchange (FX), Trade, DCM, etc.
- Develops industry and product expertise by providing solutions to clients’ banking needs and cross-selling SBC’s banking solutions to deepen wallet share of existing client portfolios and develop new-to-bank client relationships.
- Develops an account plan using an Account Plan Cross-sell Grid to ensure that products are cross-sold across client relationships and to avoid single-product client relationships.
- Manages and grows existing loan portfolio by maximizing wallet share and potential revenues of the existing client portfolio, full facilitation of client transactions, identification, and management of problem accounts, (preparation of watch list reports with action plans, proper classification of accounts for the right provisioning level, and timely referral to Remedial Management Department (RMD) when all possible collection efforts have been exhausted to achieve set budgets/goals in terms of Loans, Deposit, Foreign Exchange (FX), Trade, DCM, etc.
- Ensures account/portfolio profitability in accordance with set budget parameters by pursuing and completing revenue accretive transactions. Employs account planning, account profitability, and risk-mitigating metrics towards a balanced client relationship to establish a profitable and multi-product relationship with clients.
What we’re looking for
- With at least 5 years of experience in handling corporate accounts
- Good knowledge of credit, credit structuring, credit policies, transactional procedures, and product features. Knowledge of regulatory aspects of lending and banking, and legal documentation.
- Good interpersonal, marketing, and analytical skills. Needs analysis and solutions matching skills.
- Outgoing and has a passion for customer service and collaboration with shareholders, product, and operational partners. Has the capacity to intelligently interact with senior leaders, whether internal or external. Aggressive in looking for opportunities to expand client relationships.