About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Sales Officer, you are responsible for the overall sales achievement of Group Sales to meet SBF objectives within policies and regulations.
How you'll contribute
- Actively sells and promotes products of SB Finance to accredited companies under Group Sales
- Performs business development tasks, including managing the pipeline by generating leads and referral business and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Executes due diligence on the accreditation process from application to closing documentation
- Conducts product presentations, training, and seminars for potential clients and accredited companies
- Handles after-sales concerns and queries
- Prepares monthly reports for Group Sales
- Performs other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance/Marketing or any related field
- 1 - 4 years' experience in Banking, Leasing/Financing Institutions
- With knowledge in Marketing and Corporate Sales
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills
- Expertise in sales and portfolio management