About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As MIS/ Scheduler Officer, you will be leads and executes all MIS related or operations report and consults with management to understand computing needs, platform implementations and/or data generating, storage and representation requirements to support business operations. The role shall coordinate new requirements and enhancements of reports with the Heads of the Contact Center for continuous improvement of reports whether regular or ad hoc.
How you'll contribute
- Ensures that data sources and platforms utilized by the MIS team are performing accordingly to produce reporting that satisfy data requirements; Work across departments & functional groups that have something to do on enhancing and automating reports
- Prepares, analyzes, and releases MIS reports within the Center
- Partners with AGO in ensuring accuracy of data and adherence to audit or regulatory guidelines
- Consults with the Management on system and platform requirements to ensure seamless generation and reporting of data and critical information; Escalates critical issues on Systems related concerns that require immediate action to the groups as well as to the concern units
- Analyze the impact of volume, AHT, and shrinkage on the manpower requirements. Implement work schedules and shift changes to ensure efficient staffing
- Works on Operations Dashboard for Leadership reference
- Gather and analyze data to understand the key volume drivers and incorporate into forecasting and planning. Ensure Forecasting variance (volumes) are within acceptable levels
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 4 years' work experience
- Intermediate knowledge and experience in reporting tools
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Involve in the preparation of assessment reports, findings, and root-cause analysis
- Attention to details even under pressure
- Time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Represents the business line to the team’s operational group to conform to policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- With strong communication and coordination skills, assertive, detail and results-oriented
- Manages good working relationship with different business units