About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Skips and Special Handling Team Leader, you will handle assigned Teams under the Unit and would directly supervise the Team Leaders of the group. You will manage the Team and provide strategies to ensure targets are achieved and performance standards are met.
How you'll contribute
- Ensure effective collector utilization and allocation (including shift management) and daily productivity benchmarks are met.
- Monitor and update established KPIs of the supervised team regularly, to enhance the team’s performance.
- Distribute established KPIs and develop other methods to motivate Insurance and Air Collectors and Team Leaders to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Coordinate with teams’ Team Leaders to ensure monitoring of identified opportunities for capacity adjustments or better shift planning and outbound calling strategy is being executed according to design, and the information flow between agents is efficient.
- Evaluate overall Collector’s performance regularly (including random call listen-ins) with coordination with the Phone Monitoring Officer and Team Leaders to identify areas of improvement and implement necessary changes to improve efficiency.
- Identify weaknesses of individual collectors as well as the whole team and negotiate potential training with the QA & Trainers Team Leader.
- Monitor collection rate trends and prepare team dashboard deck for month-end performance review.
- Monitor and reach the yearly and monthly established KPIs.
- Supervise calls performed by collectors and provide immediate assistance if required, as well as continuous
coaching and feedback.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Banking, Audit, and Compliance or any related field.
- With at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office for Windows.
- Knowledge of the bank’s products and processes, BSP Circulars related to collections particularly Circular 857- Consumer Protection Framework, and industry practice in Complaints Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Strong time and people management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.