About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Lobby Management Quality Officer, you are responsible for the assessment of branch compliance to lobby standards.
How you'll contribute
- Conducts Lobby Quality Audit by visiting branches to assess compliance to the set of Lobby and Behavior Standards that are aligned with Branding, OSH, and Better Banking values.
- Maintains brand consistency through steady monitoring of internal compliance particularly affecting the “Look and Feel” of branches through regular conduct of Customer Service Reviews.
- Partners with Branding Department in ensuring compliance to branding requirements listed but not limited to TVC, Merch Materials such lobby posters, signages, tabletops, and all advertising materials.
- Conducts initiatives that addresses customer feedback raised through Customer Service Satisfaction Surveys and Mystery Shopper Results
- Coordinates and monitors required response and activities that address noted issues raised by OSH and Sustainability Partners.
- Formulates Policies and Procedures for the processes relevant to the functions of the LMQO.
- Conducts initiatives that will speed up branch servicing time through monitoring and analyzing queueing and servicing time of customers.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance, Accountancy, Banking, or any related field
- Preferably with 5 – 10 years of relevant working experience
- With experience in Banking Operations / Loan &/or Credit Card Processes / Leasing/Financing Institutions / Deposit &/or Investment products.
- Basic understanding of compliance/regulatory requirements, risk management & controls, and bank processes
- Experience in project management would be an advantage.
- With strong communication and coordination skills, assertive, and results oriented.
- Manages good working relationships with different business units and maintains regular collaboration with partner business units.
- Willing to travel for branch visits.