About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Sales Officer, you are responsible for generating the target revenue by offering or delivering the financial services or products to the MSME customers either thru sourcing of own leads and/or working with brokers accredited by Business Banking and Home Loans and agents accredited by SBF. The role requires organizing visibility of all touchpoints, closely engaging the brokers to maximize their referrals, and tracking their production in line with the Bank’s reward system for Brokers in general. The responsibility also includes giving BetterBanking quality of service to the Brokers’ clients for opportunities to expand relationships sans the Broker involvement.
How you'll contribute
- Sells the Bank’s MSME products thru the different broker groups within the Bank to meet monthly sales targets. Ensures proper execution, pre-screening/KYC, and closing of transactions for the brokers’ clients.
- Implements marketing programs, showcases, sales blitzes, and other campaigns. Leads the cadence for the Broker Awarding events and ensures the Business Banking Support Team tracks the production of the Brokers for the rewards.
- Gives regular updates to partners as to their performance, new product offers, promotions, policies, processes, and turnaround time.
- Conducts product training, orientation, or refreshers to the brokers. These include the conduct of MSME education or financial literacy seminars.
- Conducts sales calls on own leads or broker leads
- Performs the regulatory AMLA/Beneficial Ownership due diligence on corporate accounts referred by Brokers who are not yet SBC depositors. Applicable to loan amounts P5M and above.
- Looks out for own training needs to further enhance product knowledge and skills and aptitude in customer service and handling of difficult situations and rejections
What we’re looking for
- College graduate with a degree in Business Administration, Financial Management, Economics, Marketing or other related fields
- With a minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial or business lending with a bank
- Must have a strong background/ experience in mortgage/home loans
- With experience in Credit and mortgage training, financial analysis, communication, and presentation skills, sales (hunter), AMLA due diligence knowledge and skills