About Security Bank
We're one of the Philippines’ leading universal banks. Over the years, we received various awards and accolades for being one of the most stable in the banking industry.
As IT Planning and Governance Head, you will be responsible to develop, implement, and update IT strategies, plans and governance models in order to align IT systems, applications, infrastructure, and operations; Handles management of ITG's financial and administrative requirements, management of IT vendors and IT Portfolio Management / Project Services oversight. Handles the following units, namely: IT Project Management, Planning / Finance and Vendor Management Unit, IT Compliance Unit. Updates and tracks progress against IT strategic plans / actions identified; leads coordination of the process to refresh IT Strategy / Plans on a periodic basis (annually); Coordinates the methods/practice across all IT teams to develop IT Plans / Budgets / Forecasts in collaboration with Finance; Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide governance insights and recommendations
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science
- At least 7 yrs experience in IT Planning and Governance in Banking/Lending Companies/FinTech and demonstrated leadership in global organizations with multiple channels
- Outstanding communication and cooperation skills with the ability to articulate complex issues.
- The ability to analyze problems and make appropriate decisions and resolutions accordingly.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and willingness to learn new skill sets while delivering.