About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statistica, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Card Releasing Officer, you will be responsible in ensuring that all cards on hand (RTS) are properly accounted. You will review the reported RTS if valid. Also, you will contribute to continuous improvement and pro-actively support knowledge sharing within the group.
How you'll contribute
- Facilitates the credit card redelivery instructions of RTS credit cards based on the instructions received via email and/or router to ensure that the credit card will be delivered to the cardholder.
- Evaluates and facilitate credit card delivery of requests received via email and/or router to meet the cardholder's expectations.
- Endorses potential RTS credit cards to the Card Operations Support unit based on the list provided by third-party couriers to retrieve the cardholder's disposition on the delivery address provided.
- Relays cardholders' concerns and/or complaints regarding credit card delivery to third-party couriers and ensures that these are resolved within turnaround time and there will be a process in place to avoid recurrence.
- Facilitates credit card delivery investigations as requested via email and/or router by reviewing the delivery history, including retrieval of Credit Card Acknowledgement Receipts, and copies of valid IDs, and coordinating regularly with the third-party couriers to resolve the issue and/or complaint in an effective and timely manner.
- Evaluates complaints and RTS reports by comparing cardholder's disposition (from router/email) against third party courier's statement and/or reports to ensure that the generated reports are accurate; and if found that third party courier is liable, they are fined appropriately.
- Recommends process improvements and innovations that can simplify the credit card delivery process by reviewing the credit card delivery procedures regularly to help the Cards Business achieve its goals.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Economics, or any related fields
- At least 1-2 years of experience
- Must have experience in vendor management and credit card
- Skilled in analytics and MIS, project management, and vendor management
- Can communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties