About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista , and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Product Development Manager, you are tasked to develop, conceptualize, enhance, and document all modules of all products/services/facilities/solutions under the purview of the Cash Management Division. This includes end-to-end coordination with the TBG product managers, sales, implementation team, IT/external vendor, and, appropriate Bank support and control units concerned for products/services/facilities positioned as business solutions for the Bank’s wholesale segment realization of business objectives. He/She is a People Manager who provides leadership to supervisors and/or professional staff OR Individual Contributors who resolve complex problems or problems where precedents may not exist. He is a People manager who provides leadership to supervisors/professional staff. Adapts plans and priorities to address resource or operational challenges OR Individual Contributor who serves as best practice /quality resource within the sub-job family.
How you'll contribute
- Initiates development or enhancement of products, services, facilities, and solutions following the product development process, Agile approach, and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process to deliver business solutions that will help the Bank’s wholesale segment achieve its business targets and goals.
- Plans organize and manage resources (people, time, budget, system) using the project management process to ensure projects, programs, or initiatives are executed and brought to expected milestones or completion, and according to budget.
- Conducts business analysis to review end-to-end processes, methods, and business requirements during the planning stage of the project through data gathering and close coordination with stakeholders to ensure complete scoping of the project, documentation of user/technical specifications, and processes, security, and control requirements.
- Documents developed/delivered products, services, and facilities by understanding the regulatory, quality control, security, and risk frameworks of the Bank in order to implement and execute appropriate internal and external control measures in compliance with regulations, quality control, and overall risk management.
- Participates in the preparation and conduct of training for end-users such as customers and bank personnel to ensure familiarization with the newly developed/enhanced system or solution.
- Researches the market periodically by gathering, analyzing, identifying, and interpreting information about the market, industry, product, or service to stay abreast of industry news, and market trends and address gaps and opportunities to improve on product/service offerings.
- Leads and assists in the conduct of User Acceptance Testing by checking completeness, correctness, and usability, i.e., user interface and overall user experience o ensure that projects/solutions are delivered according to the scope of business requirements and timeframe.
- Monitors product and system issues within six (6) months from delivery or roll-out by keeping track of the issue list and a feedback mechanism to ensure those customer complaints are resolved in a timely manner and opportunities to make improvements and permanent solutions are identified.
- Liaises with partners/regulatory government agencies in getting market intelligence by coordinating with counterparts to ensure compliance with all products developed/delivered to applicable regulatory requirements.
What we’re looking for
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in the field of Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing
- With at least 4 years of experience in Cash Management
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Product Development Process, and Project Management Process
- Effective oral, written, and visual communication skills; Strategic thinking skills that could impact system design, security, control, and internal/external operations processes
- Able to effectively collaborate with various units
- Good attention to detail; analytical and critical thinker
- Data-driven; process-oriented