About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Cloud Specialist, you will be responsible for overall management, stability and optimization of existing Cloud environments, preferably AWS. Manage cloud prod/dev issues and support project delivery related tasks. Implement deployments, high availability, security and capacity management. Individual contributor but will have own team in future
How you'll contribute
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of cloud environments (instances, storage, network, backups, security and databases)
- Coordinates with internal IT teams and vendors
- Provide cloud solution based on business requirements, cost and required integrations with existing applications and systems
- Define standards and frameworks for cloud support and projects
- Implement infra automation tools
- Design and document procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Proactively monitor systems, identify and fix performance issues
- User access management requests and maintenance
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or any related field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience is required for this role
- Strong cloud experience within infrastructure, network, storage, backup, database and security. Primary requirement is with AWS, other cloud platforms a plus
- Background with Kubernetes, containerization
- Experience with AWS VPC, LB, EC2, RDS, IAM, S3, EFS, DNS, VPN, ECS/EKS
- Experience with Windows servers, Linux is a plus
- Experience with Automation tools like Terraform, Puppet or Ansible
- Experience with security protections like DMZ, SSL, Security Groups, WAF, CloudFront
- Experienced with ITIL processes
- Good knowledge of code and binary repositories (GitHub or BitBucket)