About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statistica, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Customer Service Representative (Blended), you will be responsible for delivering the Center’s objective of providing quality service to customers, particularly through robust and effective customer service & contact desk. You will attend to clients’ inquiries, requests, and complaints within the set service standards.
How will you contribute
- Receive inbound or conduct outbound calls to support and manage client inquiries, and requests, and address concerns.
- Provide Support to a wide range of product lines: CASA, Loans, Transaction banking (Digibanker), SBOL, Credit cards and all other products supported by the contact centre.
- Conduct outbound calls to provide status, update on a request or obtain required information from customers.
- Answer/accomplish emails and/or other correspondences where required
- Conduct cross or upsell of various bank products based required portfolio sales delivery
- Escalate complaints or complex cases timely; Assign or endorse to appropriate Support units/functions; Case Management and resolution.
- Create appropriate case tickets and ensure accuracy of endorsement or routing; Attend to or action open / pending case tickets timely.
- Perform service interactions according to the quality standards and raise process improvement ideas to enhance customer experience
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- With at least 1 year of customer contact center experience
- Able to multi-task and manage various types of client's interactions.
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- Well adept with Products, Processes and Policies of the Business function
- Capable of managing interactions via multi-channel capabilities and experienced in Voice and Non voice verticals
- Willing to work on premise in Ayala, Makati Head Office