About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Test Academy Lead (Training), you will be the Knowledge Management and Training Coordinator of the Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE). You will develop, enact, and lead employee training programs to enhance the competencies of TCoE members. You will also build and maintain the knowledge management of TCoE.
How you'll contribute
- Design and develop Training Programs and Materials that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths. Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes).
- Coordinate and build a Community of Practice for Testing. Capture and disseminate the lessons learned from the past, archiving all the documentation around completed projects into a repository for future reference.
- Develop a process for knowledge management and retention.
- Conduct training needs assessment and identifies skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed. Manage skills competencies of individuals and the team as a whole.
- Assess training program impacts and promote continuous learning and development. Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification.
- Lead Mentoring and Coaching Programs.
What we’re looking for
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree
- With at least 5 years experience as a Training Coordinator or similar role.
- Have experience with designing training programs and workshops.
- Have experience with learning management software and web delivery tool such as LinkedIn Learning.
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate).
- Excellent decision-making and organizational skills.
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 and database software.