About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Cash Management Product Manager, you will undertake the development, enhancement, and administration of Cash Management products. You will manage Cash Management Services (CMS) products to ensure its contribution to the Current Account Saving Account (CASA) growth and provide customer stickiness to the Bank.
How you'll contribute
- Identifies and prioritizes the development of products by preparing the business requirement document to provide business solutions and generate incremental CASA ADB/Float ADB/Fee.
- Identifies & drives business solutions for clients by preparing business models/applications or product bundling to attain the target CASA ADB/Float ADB/Fee.
- Documents all product features and processes in the product manual to ensure that these conform to the Bank’s operational and regulatory guidelines.
- Scans the market on a regular basis by updating product benchmarking to identify opportunities to improve and maintain the competitiveness of product offerings.
- Provides the Sales team with marketing strategies, tools, and market updates to better equip them in achieving the target CASA ADB/Float ADB/Fee.
- Defines the right product costing and pricing to customers using the updated product calculator to ensure product profitability.
- Maintains and administers a portfolio of products by maintaining an established monitoring system & feedback mechanisms to ensure product profitability.
What we’re looking for
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in the field of Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing
- With at least 4 years experience in Cash Management
- Knowledge of banking products, particularly Cash Management.
- Product or Project Management skills.
- Able to effectively collaborate with various units
- Good attention to details; analytical and critical thinker
- Data-driven; process-oriented