About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Junior Relationship Manager, you will handle account documentation, servicing, and facilitation of clients’ loan transactions, as well as coordination with operating units within the Bank for the efficient implementation of loan facilities or other transactions. You will coordinate with ERM for required documentation and outstanding credit facility balances in relation to CP preparation/renewal. And you will coordinate with business and support units such as Treasury, Loans, Trade, Operations, and branches where client accounts are domiciled.
How you'll contribute
- Executes and monitors client transactions, credit facilities documentation, requirements, and outstanding balances thru coordination with clients, internal partners (Credit, Loans, Trade, Treasury, Investment Desks, ERED, Branches), and other banks; involves preparation of availment/instruction sheets to ensure efficient service delivery and management of loan facilities and transactions.
- Facilitates transactions and expansion of client dealings thru the utilization of existing and new client's credit facilities per account plan to contribute to the achievement of the Team's goals.
- Communicates with clients and internal units on a daily basis via phone, e-mail, or meeting, to maximize utilization of credit facilities in coordination with Relationship Managers.
- Requests documents relating to credit evaluation or renewal of credit lines thru coordination with internal units to service clients’ inquiries and concerns.
- Ensures the completeness of the documentary requirements thru coordination with the assigned ERM, Client, Credit Division, and LOSD for account opening, and/or credit line activation.
- Collaborates with Relationship Managers by discussing how they can maximize credit facility utilization and cross-sell to deepen wallet share of existing client portfolio and develop new to bank client relationships.
What we’re looking for
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in overall account management of transactions such as loan availing, interest payments, and loan documentation
- Good knowledge of bank products, Cash, Trade, FX and Loan transactions, and internal processes for facilitating transactions; a certain degree of familiarity with regulatory and legal documentation; knowledge of internal credit policies impacting client transactions; basic Finance and Credit background or knowledge.
- Good customer service and communication skills know how to collaborate with product, branch, and operations partners.
- Outgoing and has the passion for customer service and collaboration with shareholders, product, and operational partners; aggressive in looking for opportunities to expand client relationships; team player and works well with others; always looking for opportunities to improve internal processes.